Moon is the most common things we have ever noticed in our sky. We all know what is moon but there are some interesting facts about the moon. Do you know these?
1. We never can see the full moon from earth. We can only see the half of the moon from planet earth.
2. Our moon is not the largest moon in the solar system. It is 5th largest moon of our solar system.
3. The tallest mountain on the moon is ‘Mons Huygens’ and it’s 4700 meter tall.
4. The moons gravity is only one fifth stronger comparing to earth.
5. The average distance from the Moon to the Earth is 384403 kilometers (238857 miles)